3/6/07

thin mints

there is nothing thin about me these days. and at the rate i'm burning through the 7 boxes of girl scout cookies i ordered months ago, i'm bound to be even less thin. but dang, do i love those thin mints!

matt prefers the samoas (i did order him a couple of boxes) but the rest are all mine....thin mints.

i love how they crunch and crumble in my mouth. how the waxy chocolate coating doesn't melt in your fingers as you grip them. and the best part is, they come in convenient one-serving sleeves. that's right, i view the long roll of cellophane-wrapped cookies as a single serving. and if you try to tell me otherwise, i might just kill you.

i'm pregnant, hungry, and in LOVE with thin mints.

1 comment:

Anne said...

hahhahaaha! I love thin mints! I ordered cookies through a co-worker's daughter - they delivered them right to my office door. It was perfect - cause I don't have to bring them home to share!