4/17/06

ajp

i'm posting for the second time today... those are the kinds of things you can do when you finish a 101 page thesis.

so, why am I posting again? what else could i possibly have to say?

well, i've been signing my name lately as ajp. it's how i sign my comments on blogs, my emails, and my notes.

why is this significant you may ask?

well, as i was signing today, i couldn't help but wonder, why do these letters feel so good to type, and why do they look so good? and then it dawned on me...it's only one key away from sjp...(that's Sarah Jessica Parker for those of you who are not familiar). i'm only a pinkie away from her initials. it makes me even more fabulous...and frivilous for taking the time to write about it. but, hey that's just me, post-thesis.

ajp

3 comments:

paige said...

i love the post-thesis ajp - can't wait to waste lots of time with her...

amanda jane said...

paige did a photo shoot of thelma...you'll have to see the pics! she's great and adorable!

Anne said...

Friends!!!! I miss you all and love that we meet here to chat. I love ajp and sjp and I am akl which is also close to sjp/ajp, next to, and below.....but not as close as ajp.